Thursday, May 21, 2015

Loading...Summer 2015

(Picture from here)
Time flies by so quickly, now that I’m already near the end of the chapters of my high school life. As I plan to continue on and adventure through post-secondary educations, I did a lot of research on which university I wanted to go for, and which university really has what I need. Through several months of planning and application process, I finally received acceptance from all the universities that I had applied for and decided to accept my offer of admission to University of British Columbia (UBC) in Vancouver. 
I had lived in Surrey, Canada for most of my life, so I guess going back to live in a place/country where I’m most familiar is the best. Most people would think that Canada is cold throughout the seasons; however I’d say that British Columbia, Canada is a place where the all four seasons are distinctly depicted.
Since this may be my last summer living in Taiwan, or should I say living with my family, I want to use this summer to really spend my time with them. Other than that, I want to get my driver’s license in Taiwan, although I have already acquired my driver’s license in Canada, it would be nice to have Taiwan’s.
After a bit of researching and conversations with teachers and advisers, I decided to start studying the LSAT and preview some of my courses that I will be taking this summer. I don’t know if I’m starting early or late, but these past months really prompt me to think more deeply on what I want to do in the future, and being a lawyer had always been on the top of the list. It has been so long since I have looked so clearly and wanted to achieve something so badly. I know that the process may be long and tedious, plus a whole lot of hard work, but at this moment of my life, being a lawyer is what I really want to do in the future. That is why I wish I can discipline myself to study something this summer and not just waste my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment