Thursday, May 21, 2015

2015 Talent Show

I feel like it was just September and that the school year had just begun, yet it’s quite the opposite. Honestly, senior year flew by so fast, only a week left before I graduate. Back when I was an underclassman, I've always thought that senior year in high school will be the most relaxing year in high school, and boy was I wrong. I squeezed a bunch of classes in my schedule, resulting in the non-existence of study hall, however, this made all the times outside of class more precious than ever.

In the beginning of March, our school presented its annual talent show, and I was part of the whole process. Since this is my last year in high school, I didn't want anything to go wrong, and that rule also applied to the talent show this year. I wanted everything to be perfect, I wanted this last year in high school to be memorable, and it was. I am very grateful that I had this opportunity, and I learned that teamwork is more important than ever. We started out late this year with the planning of the talent show, but under intense teamwork and pressure, we were able to deliver a well rounded show, and I am very proud to say that I was a part of the 2015 Talent Show Crew.

You will always learn more than what you expect when attending big events and joining big collaborations. So always be open to whatever is available and catch those opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment