Sunday, October 5, 2014

McGill University


(Important Notice: This picture is from here.)
The university that I would love, note the word love, to go to is McGill University. McGill University is not only ranked highly among the other universities in the world, it is also where the interest of my future lays - Faculty of Law.
McGill University situated in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Canada is not only where I'm from, but the ultimate place where I would want to continue my studies in. McGill University is the only university in Canada that is ranked in the top 25 universities in the world. View here for more information. 
McGill University also specialize in Faculty of Law, which I am very well interested in after my undergraduate years, however since I could not major in a law program after I graduate from my undergraduate years I would like to spend my undergraduate years majoring in the Faculty of Science, which McGill University also specialize in. Visit here for more information about McGill University. 

No comments:

Post a Comment